As weather can change from sleet to snow and everything in between within the space of 24 hours, the range of products all offer peace of mind for harsh winter conditions boasting Three Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMSF) certification.
However, entering a specialist garage can be overwhelming for consumers when they’re looking for a winter tyre suitable for their needs. But, the Davanti winter range covers any cold-weather requirements, and it’s approved for use in areas with winter tyre legislation. Here is the Davanti Tyres winter range, explained…
Davanti Tyres’ Wintoura patterns are designed to optimise driver control in any vehicle, from city cars to sports cars and SUVs to commercial vans. Developed in the UK and proven deep within the Arctic Circle, Wintoura’s advanced silica compound and precision-engineered tread patterns deliver enhanced grip and braking in harsh alpine winter conditions.
The Wintoura has been designed with compact cars in mind, providing assured steering response thanks to its connected centre rib, and the Wintoura+ provides exceptional traction, precision handling and a comfortable driving experience for high-performance vehicles. Meanwhile, the Wintoura SUV offers 3D sipes for efficient clearing of water and extra grip for SUVs and 4x4s and finally, the Wintoura Van is designed with a robust carcass construction that remains flexible and adaptive for heavy loads, even in severe winter conditions.
The Alltoura 4-Seasons range is engineered to provide durability and performance across all seasons. Davanti’s impressive all-season range boasts a unique tread pattern, engineered to provide a perfect balance of performance, stability, and durability, with Alltoura H/T 4-Seasons for highway terrain SUVs and Alltoura 4-Seasons for passenger cars.
Key features which allow the Alltoura H/T 4-Seasons tyre to deliver leading performance for highway terrains include:
- A carefully considered tread block design to provide stability and durability for heavier loads
- Deep longitudinal grooves and a large contact patch to provide excellent performance and safety in wet weather conditions.
- Solid outer-shoulder blocks to deliver a precise steering response.
Meanwhile, key design features of the Alltoura 4-Seasons for passenger cars varies slightly, including:
- Directional tread pattern to improve traction and braking in wet weather.
- Specially formulated compound to deliver grip in extreme temperatures and different surfaces seen across the seasons.
- Intelligent sipe design to allow for efficient clearing of water and extra grip on snow and ice.
Vantoura 4-Seasons is a versatile and innovative tyre which has been engineered to offer exceptional levels of all-season performance for van drivers across the UK.
It boasts unique design elements which include:
- A specially formulated compound provides a blend of durability and reliability in all weather conditions.
- Three deep longitudinal grooves cut through standing water and provide the driver with safe and dependable handling on wet surfaces.
- Reinforced shoulders and sidewall with a solid carcass construction for damage protection and increased endurance under heavy load.
- An array of sawtooth sipes cut through the main block sections, engineered to actively bite into ice surfaces. Working in harmony with the specially formulated all-season compound, this feature is critical in ensuring the tyre provides traction on the most challenging surfaces.
The Terratoura A/T was the first all-terrain tyre offering from Davanti. After years of research and development into off-road performance, the tyre delivers predictable, reliable handling wherever you are.
Independently tested at IDIADA in Spain, Test World in Finland and Millbrook in the UK, Terratoura A/T is the ultimate tyre for the serious off-roader. It is part of an elite club too – Terratoura A/T is only the seventh all-terrain tyre in the world to earn the 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMSF) certification for sub-zero performance. It was also featured in Land Rover Monthly’s Top Ten Tyres.
Key design features include:
- A 5 rib A/T pattern design to provide exceptional performance both on and off-road. This tread design gives Terratoura A/T assured traction in all weather conditions.
- Stabilised tread blocks ensure light steering and a responsive drive.
- Tread support bars, specially constructed, to offer assured and stable on-road performance and low noise.
With such a comprehensive range of winter tyres available – all certified by 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake – garages can be assured Davanti has something for every winter trip.